The County Clerk holds all NON-JUDICIAL filings. If you are looking for anything pertaining to the Courts you must contact the Amador County Courts at 209-257-2600.
Business hours for Clerk's functions are Monday through Friday 8am - 3:30pm
Please call the office at 209-223-6468 with any questions regarding the functions of the Clerk's Office
The following are some of the functions provided by the County Clerk's Office:
- Marriage License Issuance
- Fictitious Business Name Statements
- Notary Public Oaths -Filing of
- effective 01/04/2011 no longer a Passport Acceptance Agent
- EIR Filings
- Process Server Registration
- Legal Document Assistant Registration
- Professional Photocopier Registration
- Domestic Partnership Registration Forms (more information is available at the Secretary of State Office).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE COUNTY CLERK/RECORDER'S OFFICE CAN ONLY ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF PAYMENT: CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR CASH.
NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS
The listed officers, identified in Government Code section 87200, file Statements of Economic Interests (Form 700) with the Amador County Clerk pursuant to Government Code section 87500:
Elected Officers: Member, Board of Supervisors Appointed Offices: Chief Executive Officer
District Attorney County Counsel
Copies of Statements of Economic Interests filed by these officers may be obtained by visiting either of these offices:
** Statements of Economic Interests for some State and Local Government Agency elected officers may be available in an electronic format on the Commissions's website.
FAIR POLITICAL PRACTICES COMMISSION **
428 J Street, Suite 620
Sacramento, CA 95814
AMADOR COUNTY ELECTIONS OFFICE
810 Court Street
Jackson, CA 95642