"Young recyclers learn about the three Rs: "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle"
"The Waste Management Department manages the safe and sanitary storage, collection, transportation, and disposal of solid waste in Amador County. The Department is also responsible for the design, development, implementation, and promotion of recycling, waste reduction, and waste diversion programs."
- Starting January 1, 2017 Free to Amador County Residents - Mattress Recycling!!!
- 2017 Household Hazardous Waste Collection Schedule
- New State Paint Recycling Fee $0.75 / gallon
- Cooking Oil Recycling Program - call for details (209) 223-6429
- Waste Reduction and Recycling Guide [pdf]
- C & D Ordinance No. 1703 - CA Building Code "CAL GREEN" Mandates Construction and Demolition Recycling Requirements - Amador County adds Municpal Code Chapter 7.27 Recycling and Diversion of Construction and Demolition Debris
|Address:||810 Court Street Jackson, CA 95642|
|Business Hours:||Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.|