Amador County system wide GIS data development is currently on hold as a result of budget cuts, however the GIS Viewer and Parcel Search continue to be accessible on the web site.
The GIS data sets and their accompanying attributes and metadata (documentation) contained on this site are believed to be accurate but accuracy is not guaranteed. Mapping information is a representation of various data sources and is not a substitute for information that would result from an accurate land survey. These data sets do not replace information obtained by consulting the information's official source. In no event shall the County of Amador, California be liable for any damages, direct or consequential, from the use of the data sets contained on this site.
The files are in ESRI shapefile format using the California State Plane Feet, Zone II coordinate system and the North American Datum of 1983 (NAD 83). The accompanying metadata contain important information regarding the accuracy, development and proper use of these files. The files below have all been "zipped" to conserve disk space and reduce download time.
Extract data from zip files using any common zip program.
Downloadable Data Files:
- Airport Influence Areas File size: 60 KB Upload date: 3/19/2012
- City Limits File size: 31 KB Upload date: 3/19/2012
- Spheres of Influence File size: 29 KB Upload date: 3/19/2012
- Contour Lines 40-Foot Interval File size: 90.6 MB Upload date: 12/29/2009
- County Boundary File size: 78 KB Upload date: 9/12/2011
- General Plan File size: 3.4 MB Upload date: 3/19/2012
- Parcels File size: 13.2 MB Upload date: 3/28/2012
Road Center Lines File size: 1.9 MB Upload date: 3/28/2012
- Supervisorial Districts File size: 194 KB Upload date: 3/20/2012
- Voting Districts File size: 393 KB Upload date: 4/3/2012
- Water Bodies File size: 859 KB Upload date: 4/28/2008
- Zoning File size: 2.8 MB Upload date: 3/19/2012